We respect your privacy, and we ask our users to do the same. This policy helps you understand what information we collect and how we use it. In addition, you should read our Terms of Service.
- We collect both personal and anonymous information to help improve our services.
- We may associate anonymous information, like a location, to your account, with your permission.
- If you connect your account with a third party application, like Facebook, we may access some of your personal information from that application, with your permission.
- We don’t collect information from minors under the age of 13.
- Some of your information is always public, like your username.
- You can set some of your personal information to be private, like your name.
- We may aggregate some user data and share those statistics publicly, but we’ll make sure that information cannot be identified with a specific person.
- On rare occasions, we may have to share your personal information. For instance, we might have to respond to a court order and abide by the law. We will carefully consider the issue at hand before doing this.
- Some of the emails we send are service-related and required, but you can unsubscribe from optional emails.
- Our emails may contain mechanisms to track email activity, like when you open an email or click a link in it.
Transactions & Orders
- When ordering from or selling to another user, you may be given some of their personal information. You must only use this information for purposes related to that order.
- We try our best to keep your information secure by using industry standards to transmit and store it.
- You can delete your account, but we may still have to retain some of your information for legal or other reasons.
- Your account information is password-protected, and you should keep your computer and password secure.
We collect personal information to make our Services more useful to you. Personal information is the information you provide to us which personally identifies you. You can use our Services without revealing any personal information about yourself.
When using our Services, we may ask you for some of your personal information, and by providing us with that information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and elsewhere in the world.
Personal information that is not associated with a user account will only be used for the purpose it was originally submitted to us.
We collect different types of personal information, depending on which part of our Services you are using. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- your general location;
- email addresses, phone numbers, and physical contact information;
- transactional and billing information;
- information you provide to us through messages or other forms of communication;
- information you provide to us via social media sites or services;
- business information, including physical addresses and business identification numbers; and
- information from your interaction with our Services, including but not limited to your device type, location, IP address, and other standard web log information.
We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with access to some of our Services;
- contact you with account-related information;
- conduct transactions;
- provide you with services you request;
- contact you to resolve disputes;
- improve our Services; or
- prevent, detect, or investigate activity that is not in accordance with our Terms of Service.
When you use our Services, we may collect information sent to us by your device, like your location. If you are signed in with an account, you may authorize us to associate some of this information with that account. Otherwise, this information is not personally associated with you.
Third Party Applications
Information You Share
People can see some of your personal or business information that you choose to display.
You can hide your name from public view, but your username is publicly displayed throughout our Services and is connected to all of your activity on our Services. If you associate your name with your username, some people may be able to personally identify your activity on our Services.
If you use our Services on a shared computer or device, some information like your username or site activity may be visible to people that use that device after you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies to improve our Services. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties or the public, but these statistics cannot be used to identify a specific person.
We may disclose your personal information in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) obey the law or comply with a legal procedure; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Forrager or users of our Services; (c) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of members of the public; or (d) investigate or act regarding violations of our Terms of Service.
Much of the electronic mail (“email”) we send is service-related and required. However, some of our emails are optional and if you no longer wish to receive them, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email, or contact us to modify subscriptions.
Our emails may contain mechanisms to track email activity, such as the opening of emails or the clicking on links within an email. This activity is stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. We use this information to refine future emails and provide more relevant content.
When users are involved in a food order, they may have access to each other’s name, username, email address, phone number, physical address, and/or other information. You agree to use this information only for order-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
Modifying Your Account
You are able to update most of your information by signing into your account on our Services. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from our Services as soon as reasonably possible. We may choose to retain some personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, resolve disputes, or enforce our Terms of Service.
We care about the security of your personal information. We use generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, like using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to encrypt the transmission of your financial information. However, no method of electronic storage or transmission is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Your account information is protected with a password. It is important that you keep your password and computer secure to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 13. If we learn that a user is under the age of 13, we will remove their account.
Third Party Websites
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding privacy, please email us at [email protected].