Skip to main content


More Info Please

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #36032 Reply

    Rachelle Reaux

    I would like to start a candy apple/confections type of business you know for weddings,events etc –
    Do I have to have a permit if I want to start selling these from my house or can i just sell them ? I live in Lafayette ,La.

    #36215 Reply

    David Crabill

    At the very least, you need a sales tax certificate and you may need to get other local permits.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: More Info Please
Your information: