Skip to main content


  • Annmarie Holbrook posted an update in the group Candy 2 years, 8 months ago

    Hi, I’m in California. I make home made brittle and maple butter mixed nut products. I will be selling for the first time in a couple of weeks. When I went to my local Farmers market, I was told that I needed a TFF permit. I am in the process of getting my Class A to start but didn’t think I needed the TFF permit. I will be giving out “packaged” and sealed samples. Can you help me on this? Thank you.