Skip to main content

Washington

constructing food labels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Crabill 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mary jane s.

hello, out there ! ? – question: I am struggling in trying to come up with proper labels for my baking products – I would love to hire someone to do this for me, as it is kind of overwhelming for me, trying to list all the ingred.s in the correct, proper order, etc. ! help ! ! – any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! – mj

David Crabill
    Keymaster

I am going to be building a labeling system into this website, but that won’t be available for at least a few months. I know there are companies that will take over printing your labels, but I don’t know any that will also figure out how to arrange the label. You could hire a designer to make your labels, but that would probably be expensive.

A lot of CFOs make their labels in Microsoft Word and use a standard Avery label to print them out. If you don’t want to do it yourself, I’d recommend finding someone nearby — perhaps someone young with time on their hands — to make your labels this way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.