Skip to main content



Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #36318


    Can someone point me to a resource talking about selling salsa under the cottage food law? And specifically what types of events? Farmers markets, craft fairs, vendor events, school bazaars etc. Could I rent a kitchen and bottle it without having to get a process authority letter under the cottage food law? I am in Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Thanks!!


    David Crabill

    I don’t think you’ll find a resource specific to salsa, but generally, the requirements are going to be greater if you rent a kitchen. You should contact the ag dept for specific info about the business you want to start. I’d expect that you’ll have to take a course with a Better Process Control School.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.