Skip to main content



This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #34365


    It is mentioned, we can only sell canned goods, or dry mixes to our own state, or at least, in Utah. Is it possible to extend to other states as an online business on Esty or something similar?
    Also do you know of any websites that walk people step by step through registering a business like this? On a number of state/gov websites, it seems I start to fill out an application for a license, and a pop up appears saying something else must be done first. I have even seen notices where if it was done out of order, it could be a misdemeanor offense? It sounds like they are pretty serious.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.