Skip to main content

South Carolina

Friends & Family

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Crabill 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #5287


    Do you need a licences & a EIN # and file taxes every month if you are baking cakes, cupcakes, cookies for friends and family under the Cottage Food Law in South Carolina?


    David Crabill

    I know you need a business license and you need to file taxes every month. I don’t know if they require you to get an EIN… usually you only get one if you are an employer of others, but sometimes it’s necessary for other reasons. You should ask about that when you apply for your business license.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.