Skip to main content


How to get licensed to sell if baking out of a certified kitchen not in home?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Niccolle Lash 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #14846

    Cheryl Nase

    I have 2 certified food kitchens in my area I would love to rent to bake and sell cakes out of but I am not sure how to get licensed by renting these spaces when needed? Any advise I live in PA.


    Cheryl Nase

    Both Facilities are Commercial approved facilities. Just not sure what licensing I need to bake and sell out of them,


    David Crabill

    You should talk with your health dept to get the proper license. You wouldn’t need to bother with the special licensing for Limited Food Establishments since you wouldn’t be using your home kitchen to produce your items.


    Niccolle Lash

    Hi, I am looking to do the same thing. I was wondering if you figured this out and could pass along some advice?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.