Skip to main content


Farmers Market Licensing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #33980

    Lindsey Barnes

    I am located in Pittsburgh PA. I want to sell my baked goods at local farmers markets, and need to find out what licenses i will need to be compliant. If I am baking in a commercial kitchen that I found on, do I just need a retail license and farmer’s market vendor license? Please help!


    David Crabill

    You should be able to do this from home with PA’s cottage food law, but if you want or need to rent a commercial kitchen, then you need to contact the ag dept to determine what’s required. You should also contact the farmers market manager to learn about additional requirements they may have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.