Skip to main content

Packaging & Labeling

Inexpensive pre-printed labels?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Geraldine Smith 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cottage Oven

Do any of you, out there, know of any sources for pre-printed product labels that aren’t massively more expensive than just using your own laser printer and sheets of blank labels? I’d like to have a bunch of product labels all ready to go without having to print them every time, but extra toner, etc., but the sources I have checked all seem to charge at least eight times the amount it costs to do them at home. Thanks.

carol raymonds
    Participant

Has there been a response to this question that i may have missed. Want to order product labels online.
    Thank you!

Cottage Oven

Sorry, Carol, there never was a reply to this and I have not found any pre-printed labels that were inexpensive enough for me to switch from using my laser printer.

Maybe we’ll be lucky and these two new messages in the thread will catch the eye of someone who can point us to a good source.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

I’m not an expert on this, but if expense is a primary concern, I don’t see how pre-printing is going to match the cost of doing it at home. Commercially printing is convenient and gives you more options, but I haven’t heard anyone say it’s inexpensive.

Sway Soturi
    Participant

Depending on what kind of setup you are looking for. I have found Print Papa is really affordable for smaller quantity. I have also used Lighting Labels and if you put in a big order (10,000+ labels) it’ll be worth it.
    I have also used Got Print but only order when there is a sale.
    I have heard Sticker Mule is good but have not really worked with them.

For us we use a combination of home printing and commercial printing. Commercial printing – saves me a lot of time and energy. For some products we use compostable stickers so those I print at home.

Hope this helps.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Sway Soturi.

Geraldine Smith
    Participant

Try using a Phonemo its a small little portable printer and you download the app Print Master on your phone and it have a lot of different labels you can print using your ingredients, good thing your not wasting your printer paper or ink. It’s also Bluetooth and they sell them on TEMU app try it out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.