Skip to main content


licensed jam and jelly shop


This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #37449 Reply

    Jennifer Johnson

    Hello! I am in the process of starting up a little jam and jelly shop. My hope was to sell to a local bakery for retail as well as through my personal website. Reading the Cottage Food Law says selling retail and online is prohibited but does that mean without an AG license? I have a food handlers already and was in the process of obtaining a business license and getting approved through dept of ag.

    #37581 Reply

    David Crabill

    I think the only way you can sell homemade jams/jellies online and via retail stores is by getting a domestic kitchen license.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: licensed jam and jelly shop
Your information: