Skip to main content


Freeze dried candy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SubZeroPNW 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #129691


    I’m so confused. The article says ‘You can only sell dried products, freeze-dried products, or powdered drink mixes if those items are commercially produced. However, you can sell freeze-dried candy using the exemption below. * must be sold in individual-sized portions, for immediate consumption only.’ I am interested in selling commercially made candy that I freeze dry at home, all store bought candies, nothing is handmade by me. Do I need a cottage license to sell these? Ex: freeze dried skittle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.