Skip to main content



This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Crabill 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #2806

    M. Forc

    I am starting a home based bakery. I have filled for an LLC and a Tax ID. What other licenses do I need to obtain to be in compliance with Oklahoma State law?


    David Crabill

    I don’t think there is anything, other than that you should call your planning division to find out if there are any requirements for your specific area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.