Skip to main content

New York


This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #94077


    I’m looking at street events and fairs to sell my goods, but a family member suggested getting an LLC. I lost what video David talked about that so I could use a refresher: Should I get an LLC?



    I would recommend getting an LLC to protect personal assets. For any vendoring situation you will also need insurance. I have FLIP insurance which costs about $300/year and you can add unlimited insured’s at no extra cost.



    I looked up FLIP and other LLC locations. It’s hard to decide the best one for my needs. FLIP looks more expensive while just the LLC looks around 100 dollars, which location would you recommend besides FLIP?


    David Crabill

    Hi Jonathan, I don’t typically recommend getting an LLC unless you are hiring employees that you don’t know well. You will likely need to get FLIP insurance to sell at events and fairs, and that is the lowest cost insurance option I’m aware of.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.