Skip to main content

New York

buisness partners

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnathan 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Johnathan
    Participant

I’m trying to understand things like selling online and identifying my brand but I keep hesitating on going further because I’m worried I’m going to set something up wrong or won’t be able to respond to customers the right way. I just wanna make and sell without worry, but I feel overwhelmed, I have family members, but their level of home-business matches mine. Maybe I should try and find a business partner, but even then I feel that if I find the wrong one, I’ll get screwed over, I could use some help

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Hi Johnathan, it’s typical to feel overwhelmed when starting out. I don’t think you need a business partner at this stage.

Try not to get stuck on branding or being worried about something going wrong. Yes, starting a business comes with its challenges, but it’s hard to predict them. Usually the most successful entrepreneurs are those who put themselves out there and know that if a problem comes up, they will figure out how to fix it at that point.

Johnathan
    Participant

thanks so much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.