Skip to main content


Selling out of state

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Crabill 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #4821


    I was wondering if I could do craft fairs and farmers markets in California under my Nevada registration?


    David Crabill

    No — the cottage food law is only for in-state sales. You also wouldn’t be able to cook from a kitchen in CA and try to use CA’s cottage food law, if you’re living in Nevada. You need a commercial license to sell out-of-state.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.