Skip to main content

Marketing

Facebook help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Grace Smith

I’m getting close to launching my Facebook page for my cottage food business….I am curious if it is a good idea to put prices on Facebook? Part of me thinks it’s a good idea to cut down on “price shopping” calls, but wondering what others do? Thanks!

David Crabill
    Keymaster

It depends, but I think in most cases, it’s a good idea. Or put the prices on your website and link to that from Facebook. It’s not always possible to have fixed prices on certain items, but if you have specific rates, you might as well be transparent about that. For the price-sensitive customer, they’ll appreciate it, and for others, it will (at worst) be inconsequential. Perhaps there is some theory that if you don’t list the price and force the customer to contact you, you’ll get them in the door and they’ll be more likely to buy when they hear the price, but I think the reality is that most people won’t bother.

Ruth
    Participant

It is a better idea for advertising too. Isn’t it. Creating a facebook page for your business. I don’t have any website created for my business while doing advertising, does it bothers? How can we gather attention through facebook? Will the poster works go well? I have seen a street frames done by the Grassroots Advertising http://www.grassrootsadvertising.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Vancouver-3.jpg. I thought it would be better if we had published in social medias. Won’t we get more support through social medias?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  Ruth.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.