Skip to main content

Forrager

Trouble signing up

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Wanda

I had trouble signing up. It kept showing an error in my city and state. I live just outside Spiro, Ok.

Wanda

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner, Wanda! Try entering “Spiro, OK”, and that should work.

rex

capcha test like a dozen times. vague tiny blurry photos are not working for me. i am biological. and frustrated.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Rex, sorry you’re having trouble. There is also an audio option on the captcha test, in case that helps. I am going to send you an email about this.

Lauren

Hi David,

I tried to sign up but kept getting this error, “reCAPTCHA failed. (Unknown error.) Please try again.”

Thanks,

Lauren

David Crabill
    Keymaster

I’ve removed the captcha test for now, until I can figure out what’s going on with it.

Sharon Page

I am having trouble reseting my password. When I click “forgot password” it says my email is not registered.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Sharon, I see that you signed up for the email lists, which are actually separate from the user accounts on the site. That way, you can have a user account (with community/forum access, CFO creation, etc.) without being signed up to the newsletter or blog email lists.

To change your email settings, click the link in the bottom of any newsletter or blog email you receive. If you’d like to create an account, you can do so here: http://forrager.com/account/levels/

Lauren Duncan
    Participant

Hi there,
    Had a technical error when trying to build my new CFO page. The loading was failing for registering my region and then when I tried to register my business anyway, I received an Internal Server Error message. I also got a delivery failure when I tried to email your webmaster.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Lauren, I’m sorry you had so many problems! I sent you an email about this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.