Skip to main content

Forrager

I am trying to set up a CFO page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Veda
    Participant

I am trying to set up a CFO page. It keeps telling me “spam detected” what do I need to do?

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Hmm…. I just tested this and it worked. Can you give me some more information? First of all, are you using this page to add your CFO: http://forrager.com/add-cfo/

If so, I assume you are adding something to all of the required fields? And if yes, then can you tell me what you’re putting in each field? (except your email address — you don’t need to share that here)

Veda
    Participant

I just tried it again. It seems to be having a hard time with my address. I filled in all the information and it gave this error: ” validation failed. Spam detected.”

Veda
    Participant

I got it to work! I logged out and restarted everything. Thank you

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Perfect! I’m glad you got it to work. I haven’t heard of that error before so it will be interesting to see if someone else has the problem.

Nathalie

Hi, I am also trying to add my CFO but it goes in a forever loop when I enter my address. I can’t go any farther. I have tried to enter just the name of the city where I live and it does the same thing. I sent a message via this website and have not heard back. Can you help?

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Nathalie, this has been a problem for a long time. I’m back and active with Forrager, and working on a fix that should be out in the next two weeks.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

This problem is now fixed and you can add your CFO.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.