Skip to main content

Forrager

Credentials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Crabill 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Evelyn Watson

Hello,
    Cottagefoods.org is a great site. It has provided me with a lot of helpful information about Maryland CFO. David is the member providing information on MD. I did not see David’s credentials listed on the site. What are David’s credentials for providing this information? A short bio would be helpful.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Hi Evelyn, I have no official credentials whatsoever. I have done all of the research for this website by reading every single law and resource I could find, and then summarizing that info on this site. I have also now answered hundreds of questions about the cottage food industry. Many times I’ll not know an answer and say so, and sometimes I have thought I knew an answer and was later proven wrong. This site is not intended to be the be-all-end-all of research, especially for someone starting a CFO. It is really intended to be an easy starting point for someone, especially since the laws are so hard to navigate.

I would really like for the site to be a community where people help each other (not just me!), and it is already used in that way to a degree. Maryland is one of the states that has a particularly small amount of info available online, so I always look forward to feedback from someone who has talked to their health dept and can clarify the info on here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.