Skip to main content

Forrager

Add-CFO page has no form to fill out.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cottage Oven

All the Add-CFO page says is “Let’s get started! Add the essentials about your cottage food operation below… you can fill in the details later.” There is no form “below” that. In fact, there is nothing below that.

Cottage Oven

Welcome back, David, and thank you for making the Add-CFO page available again.

Unfortunately, it is not fully functional, since the location search never finishes, thus making it impossible to submit the form.

Angel
    Participant

Hi! I cannot list/add my CFO as the location box isn’t working. I’m guessing it’s why the map will not load for me. And yes, I did try with several different browsers; Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and AVG. I’m going to try downloading Firefox and seeing if that’ll work.

Angel
    Participant

*Update*
    I tried using Firefox as well and nothing. I cannot add any info about my CFO at all because of this glitch. I’d love to add myself asap if things can be fixed soon. Thanks!

Cottage Oven

Wish I could remember what made it work, but I finally was able to add my CFO.

Unfortunately, now, when I try to add products, the form won’t submit.

As with Angel, I have tried multiple browsers and platforms (Firefox and Chrome on Linux, Android and Windows).

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Hi all, this has been a known bug for quite some time, and I am currently working on a fix, which should be done within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for being so diligent about trying to find a workaround. @cottageoven, I have no idea how you added your CFO!

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Thanks so much for your patience. This is FINALLY fixed and working!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.