Skip to main content


Licence to prepare cake with cream and cheese in a commercial kitchen

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Marghe 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #46467


    Hello all,
    DC state does not allow the cottage business at home for cake with cream and cheese. Therefore I need to rent a commercial kitchen. My question is once I do find the commercial kitchen, can I still get a license/permit for cottage food or wha’s the right license ?
    If you have a link that clarifies all of that, I would really appreciate your help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.