Skip to main content

Business

Where can I get a Website Done?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anna
    Participant

I’ve recently started off a Cupcake business for myself and I really need a website done as most of my customers are struggling to find my business on the web. I just need a website which can showcase the different sweets and everything I bake and maybe even a direct purchasing page. Anyone has any suggestions?

Connie Martin
    Participant

Hi Anna, you have all the resources to build a website right here in Forrager. I used David Crabill’s video and created my own website, and so can you. Just go to the menu, choose resources & then pick learn. Find the lesson for Square Online & follow David’s instructions. He breaks it down so you can understand it & do it yourself. I’ve been using this website for 2 years and haven’t had any issues with it. Good luck 😊

Shereena
    Participant

Hi Connie, I heard about David’s tutorial and found your post here in this group; however, I cannot seem to find his tutorial. Do you have any guidance? I have already opened an account with Square since I was thinking of using this for my 1st event to sell in-person and use for payment options they provide. However, after further reading on the site, I was hoping to create a basic website for my starter CFO.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Shereena, here’s the link to the website tutorial: https://forrager.com/learn/website/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.