Skip to main content

Business

What is the best canopy/tent without breaking the bank>?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cottage Oven 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cottage Oven

After having two tents in five years and not being very happy with their durability, I am looking for a new tent. Some of what I see on Amazon look and sound good, but I’m wondering what you Forrager members have found to be the sturdiest, most durable, and least problematic tents without having to spend a small fortune.

One market I attend uses Eurmax tents. The framing for those is solid and the heavy-duty cover provides good shelter from rain without having it pool up. The problem with those, however, is that the length of them, when they are all folded up for transport, is 60 inches and that will not fit in my car. Well, I probably could fold down the back seat and slide it in via the trunk, but then I wouldn’t be able to put my products or the rest of my equipment into the car in a way that wouldn’t slide all over the place.

Thus, what I need is a tent that, when it is folded up, is no longer than 53 inches so that it can go across the back seat of the car.

I do see several options on Amazon that would fit this, but it’s hard to tell what they are really like and the reviews aren’t always helpful or accurate, so I’m hoping that you can share your experiences in order to help me discern which canopies may be good candidates and which would be best to avoid.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.