Skip to main content

Business

Payment options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Debbie Utley-Gates 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Grace Smith

I’m just curious what would best suit a Cottage Businees as far as mobile credit card acceptance. I am just starting out and already have people asking if I take Square or other mobile ways to pay. I have a business checking account, but am finding most people don’t write checks or carry much cash anymore. I use an I Phone 4s…..can anyone advise? I am not that tech savvy ….
    Thanks!

Abel
    Participant

Hi,
    You can opt for mobile payment services. Certain Merchant services provide mobile payment processing app that can accept payments online. The customer also receives an e-receipt. I am using the Virtual terminal for online payments. I think the process is pretty much the same.

David Crabill
    Keymaster

Grace, you can accept credit cards with your mobile device and I would recommend Square or PayPal Here.

Kelsea Green

Are you able to accept prepayments under the Alabama Cottage law?

Debbie Utley-Gates
    Participant

I use PayPal Here or my road side produce stand since I already utilized the PayPal invoice service for my personal chef clients. So far, Ive been very happy with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.