Skip to main content


EIN type of Business??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Crabill 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #72827


    When filing for an EIN, how did you categorize the business? Food service, manufacturing, other?? Thanks!


    David Crabill

    I can’t remember… do they ask for a NAICS code?

    If so, then it depends on your business, but most cottage foods businesses would use either code 445291 (Baked Goods Stores) or 445292 (Confectionary and Nut Stores).

    Here’s the link:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.